Monday, April 30, 2018

Rick Ross Suffers Another Health Scare!














Following a major health scare that hospitalized him in March, Rick Ross reportedly suffered from more health issues last week before taking the stage in New York City.
According to an April 28 report from Page Six, before Rozay's April 23 show at BB King's in New York, the Miami rapper suffered from seizures and had "trouble breathing" backstage. Fans were forced to wait an hour while Rozay's team called on a masseuse to massage the rapper to relax his body, a source says. While Ross or his team didn't comment on the reported health scare, the rapper did say he's "feeling good."
Last month, the Rather You Than Me artist was found unresponsive in his Miami home on March 1 and was rushed to the hospital after a friend said he was "slobbing from the mouth" and breathing heavily the night before. Rozay reportedly received respiratory treatment for a possible pneumonia and was released from the hospital on March 5.
Up next for Ross, the MMG boss is scheduled to perform at the upcoming 2018 Hard Summer Music Festival. Taking place on Aug. 4 and Aug. 5 in Fontana, Calif., Ross will join $uicideboy$, Lil Skies, Wifisfuneral, Rico Nasty, Trippie Redd, Lil Xan and Travis Scott on the lineup.
The rapper is also working on a follow up to his 2006 debut, Port of Miami. In March, Rozay unveiled a trailer for the upcoming Port of Miami 2: Born to Kill. While the project doesn't have a release date yet, the trailer hints at the record dropping soon.